Thursday 1 January 2015

a boring man's bucket list

Some of the things that I've managed to achieve the past year go as follows:
  • Went on a holiday without family
  • Kicked a coral while snorkelling (even have the scars to prove it!!!)
  • Got stopped by the cops
  • Got a job
  • Shaved my head bald
  • Stopped numerous fights (bangga)
  • Had my pants pulled down by a friend
  • Pulled down a friend's pants
  • Did rappelling!!!
  • Shot an M16!!!
  • Got my own room (YAASSSS)
  • Got my driver's license (YAASSSS x2)
  • Got a proper pedalboard
  • Improved musically (i think lah haha)
  • went to college (not that i had a choice)
  • got inked
  • dropped my phone and cracked it
  • fixed my phone
  • Gained weight
  • Grew shorter (i kid you not)
  • lost my shit
  • gathered my shit
  • then lost it again
Meant to be humorous. I'll do a proper review of the past year soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment