Monday 28 July 2014

reunion

"I’m coming home this summer!"
"It’s about time!"
"We have to catch up. It’s been too long. I have so many things to tell you. I’m getting married in October, I bought a house in Sicily and I’ve been to eight of my top ten places I wanted to see before I die. Remember how we used to talk about that? The whole traveling and experiencing life thing while we were young?”
"Of course I do. You were always so restless. Never stopped whining about it."
"Hahaha, I did not! Besides, you were the one who asked me to leave. Pursue my dreams and all that. I still remember that lecture, hahaha.”
"I could never stand in the way of your dreams."
"Well, now I owe you big time! So tell me, what have you been up to these five years?”
"Waiting for you."
~

Shamelessly ripped off from seanjesudasan.tumblr.com. Go ahead and stalk him. He's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment