Wednesday 12 March 2014

"What happens now?"

I still haven't gotten the hang of worship leading yet. Though I thought I did.. From choosing the choice of songs, to arrangement, to the closing prayer..Thank God for Esther haha.

These past few days were filled with planning for this Saturday, as it might be the last time I lead in youth before I go on a looong holiday. I had a full band, so I had an idea of how I wanted it to start and end. Heck, I thought I had the perfect worship set. But God just has a way of reminding you that He's the one in control, not you.

"Don't put Me in a box. Don't restrict the ways I move."


My initial songlist has been turned upside down. And turns out I won't be having a full band. So acoustic session it will be. And I am stoked!

And now, I part with an extract from a book that I am really enjoying so far.


~

'Life seems suddenly vague; without direction, for the first time.'

Cabera stopped polishing at this outburst.

'Everyone feels this at some time, Did you think I planned to be here when I was a young boy? Life has a way of taking twists and turns you did not expect. 
I would not have it any other way for all the pain it brings.'

No comments:

Post a Comment