Friday 28 March 2014

The Devil Wears Prada.

Not the movie, mind you.

The Devil Wears Prada (henceforth TDWP) is a Christian melodic metalcore band from the US of A. In case you didn't know, yes, there is such a thing as Christian metal. And yes, I like metalcore. Rocker at heart, what to do.

Anyway, TDWP came to Malaysia in Feb this year so this post is kinda late. I missed it due to cny (why oh why T.T). So later on I viewed photos of the concert. And the place was filled with Malay people.

I just realized that statement sounded very racist.. But that is not the point! The point is that TDWP play songs that literally glorify God. The lyrics of one song they played here went:

All glory to the One in existence
Bring upon Your name, Your grace, Your everything

So here you have TDWP playing this song, and the crowd - who I'm pretty sure don't personally know Jesus, most of them at least - singing along with them. Non-believers glorifying God. I don't know about you, but I find that amazing.

On another note, I like tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment