Monday 1 July 2013

the love of Jesus


God's love.

I always overlooked His love. I took it for granted.
Only now has it hit me, how great is His love for me.

I want you to read this in my point of view. You are brokenhearted. Sad, lost. You feel like you have let everyone down. 

"Remember, that God will always love you. Even if you were the only person on Earth, Jesus would still die for you."

Wow.

God's love is unconditional, never ending. His love never fails. It heals the broken, and fulfills the hungry.

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. - 1 John 4:10


I'm extremely grateful for His love in my life.



~




You dance over me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Lord I’m amazed by You
Lord I’m amazed by You
Lord I’m amazed by You
How You love me 

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me


No comments:

Post a Comment