Wednesday 10 July 2013

time waits for no man


It's July already. Can't believe how fast time flies. Soon it'll be the end of my high school life. And I still don't know what I want to study... Sighhh...
But I guess it's good to know I'm not alone. Hah.

So, now that I realized that soon I'll be graduating, I start to wonder whether I have done enough in school.

I'm not athletic, I'm not a genius. I don't think my school will remember me at all haha. Heck, I hardly even come for koko. #malas #apanakbuat
Hopefully some of the teachers will remember me. Heh.

I guess it's safe to say, I'm not ready, and will never be ready, for school to end. I still want to be the boy at the back making jokes with his joker friends (and sometimes with the teachers). I still want to talk nonsense and football with my friends.

Okay. August coming. Study.. Err...
I'll see you around.




Fun fact of the day: Lincoln Brewster is 41 years old. Still a rockstar!



~


On your feet now—applaud God!
    Bring a gift of laughter,
    sing yourselves into His presence.

Psalms 100:1-2 (MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment