Thursday 2 May 2013

spinning


Mid-term exams just started today. Yet here I am, blogging. No wonder my results are so bad haha.

Last Friday, my school had a mini Edu Fair. Just what I needed.
So many colleges. So many people. So many brochures. So noisy zzz.

I need help to choose my career path. Very few things seem to pique my interest. Right now, the only thing I'm interested in is Sound Engineering and -maybe, just maybe- Business. I was so lost during the fair. So many colleges offering so many different courses. How to choose?!
My friend said this. "Let the world end only lah! No need to think about college."
So stupid. But then I actually hoped what he said would come true. Just for a moment.

What worries me most, is that so many people have already decided what they want to do in their life. They actually know, what step to take, how much money they need, when they want to get married (wth?).
And me? Talking about movies and football with friends. *Sigh*

A certain someone wants me to pursue Engineering. Be it, civil engineering or whatever, he wants me to go for that. Why? Can earn money.
Really? It's not about the money. I want to do something which I can enjoy doing.

I think the thing I fear the most is to get stuck into a routine. Wake up at 6 to beat the jam. Work 10 hours a day. Go home. Sleep. Wake up to the same thing.
It becomes a boring cycle. I don't want to do that.



Fear of the future. That's something new. Or is it?
Later gais.



Have a listen to Altered Frequency - Running Back to You
Great Malaysian band! Link to the song below.

http://www.ourjesuslives.org/songs/english/Altered%20Frequency%20-%20Transit%20(2009)%20-%20Running%20Back%20To%20You.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment