Monday 6 May 2013

post-elections


Tense times. Everybody's winding down quietly.

Exam continues tomorrow, but there will be something different. I feel a change in the atmosphere.
The social media has been buzzing since last night. Racism kicking in everywhere. Schoolmates, classmates and even close friends are hurling insults to one another (directly and indirectly). Everyone is taking sides. One claiming that the other is brainwashed by the mainstream media, another claiming that the other is blinded by the fake promises of the party they support. At this very moment, I wish I was home-schooled.

Anyway. There's only one way to go. Onwards.




Jesus Culture - Come Away

Come away with Me, come away with Me.
It's never too late, it's not too late.
It's not too late for you.

I have a plan for you. I have a plan for you
It's gonna be wild, it's gonna be great.
It's gonna be full of Me.

Open up your heart, and let Me in.



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment