Thursday 23 May 2013

priorities

"Satan is the enemy. Not the other church down the road. Focus."

Found this quote somewhere in Twitter. And how true it is. I don't know about you, but I feel like there's a sense of competition between churches. And not in a good way.

It's pathetic how we react when we find out that one of our church-mates moved to another church. It's like once they leave, they become our enemies. Come on guys. How are we to love the unloved, when we can't even love each other as brothers and sisters in Christ?

Recently, someone said this.
"It doesn't matter what church they go to, as long as they're worshipping Jesus."

I agree. We need to change our mindset. It's not about popularity. It's about souls.
Most importantly, it's all about Jesus.

~

i may be weak, 
but Your Spirit's strong in me

my flesh may fail, 
but my God You never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment