Monday 7 April 2014

Your presence...

And off to NS I go in about an hour's time. Still feels kinda surreal..

I'm gonna miss loads of stuff. My 2 babes (guitars), the youths, the worship team, the four pigs :), the ongoing 'drama' in youth, the Champions League final, Jesus Culture...., my music, my bed, futsal sessions with Ken, my small group aka stalker's group, family, pork... There's more I'm sure.

But most of all, I'm gonna miss you so much.

The very sight of you brings comfort to my soul. Like cold breeze on a hot day; like a hot cup of coffee on a chilling morning. None can compare to you. At least for now.. But what we have, I believe, is special. When I am in my distress, you never fail to rescue me. To show me that there is a way. You have dealt with a lot of my crap, literally. And for that I thank you, unceasingly. It's true what they say..you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

I will miss you most, dearest toilet.

Cheers pigs. See y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment