Friday 28 February 2014

here and everywhere

For the past 3 months, I've been doing some soul-searching. Contemplating about life, questioning myself about God, people, and me. Mainly, I've been thinking about what to study. What I want to do for the rest of my life.

Today's the last day of Feb, and I am still clueless. In this short time I've considered soooo many things. Audio engineering, law, business, veterinary.. Just shows how confused I am about life.

Then of course there's pressure coming from people. Saying that I shouldn't waste time, that I would be left out by the rest if I wait it out. And to be completely honest, these kind of people make me want to punch their face in.


But I digress.

So this is an update on my life. I am very much still clueless about what's next.

lol what's college man..

No comments:

Post a Comment