Monday 13 January 2014

rise

After church last Sunday, my mum and I went grocery shopping. While there, we met an aunty (if I might call her that) from church. A short conversation ensued, and she said this.

"It's great to see the youths of the church serving God and also worshiping Him in the congregation. It's so uplifting just to watch them with so much passion."

Needless to say, I felt so proud. Not of myself, but of the youth and the work that God has done and is still doing in us. 



But the time is coming--indeed it's here now--when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. - John 4:23


I feel that i
t's going to be a tough year for the youth, personally for each and everyone of them, simply because we have sooo much potential to do great things for Him. The devil would be looking for every opportunity to challenge us. And so this is a call, for everyone of you to rise up to God's challenge. 

I'm very much looking forward to taste and see what the Lord has in store for us. 


~

Hillsong - Rise

We will rise, We will run
We will live to declare Your name


No comments:

Post a Comment