Friday 9 August 2013

stay and wait



Hai guys. This is an update on my life. Everybody loves life stories, right? Hah.

So, I've had this certain feeling for a few months now. I felt like I wasn't meant to be in a certain place. To cut the story short, I wanted to move to another church. I felt like I was doing nothing to benefit myself, or anyone in the church. I actually thought God was calling me to move. *facepalm*

Then, Pastor Larry Kreider shared this on the following Sunday.
- Stay where you are, and sow seeds there. That is where the blessings will be.
- Serve, pray, worship and do everything with passion!

So here I will stay, and here I will sow! This is what Satan does. If he considers you a threat, he will do his very best to discourage you and break your spirit. And so..


Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:58


To further encourage you:



~


Who loved me through my rebel way
Who chose to carry all my shame
Who breaths in me with endless life
The king of glory Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment