Sunday 24 August 2014

HIS Church is 10!

And my God what an awesome day it has been. I'm feeling soooo much love from everyone, and for everyone. I love this. This feeling of unity. 

One day I will tell this to the youths, but I just want to say this right now. If you come to church hungry, thirsty for His presence, desiring for Him to move, He will satisfy you.

Because right now, I feel so satisfied by Him. All the days spent preparing for the skit and praise and worship truly paid off. Honestly, the past 2 weeks have been pretty very crappy. At home, in college, in church, even by myself. So many things have been going through my head; about props, about the p&w, about life. Can't imagine what has been going through Ken's head for the past month haha. 

But I kept pushing. I kept praying: God I want to see You move. Use us. The worship team. The youth. The whole church. I want to see salvations. Rededications. I want to see this church unite. Teach me to forgive, the same way You have forgiven me. Teach me to love, the same way You love me. 

And right now, I am so satisfied. I can't describe the feeling. I just feel so at peace. All the hours spent toiling, touching up on the technical side of things, all the sweat, the laughter, the tears, the criticisms — both constructive and destructive, the arguments, the disagreements, the hatred (cause frankly it was present), the anger.. I can truthfully tell you, it was all worth it.

I love my home church. Every bit of it. And Lord, I'm a lover of Your presence. I won't be going anywhere without You.

~

True Worshippers - Glory to Glory

This song is killer. But I honestly feel the team did way better than this version :P

No comments:

Post a Comment